Thursday, February 10, 2005

Apologies

My apologies for not posting anything in a while.

Now that the elections are over, I'll be posting when the final results are out.

The focus of this blog will shift specifically to which parties gained seats, what role they will play in the government, and how the government will be formed.

I will soon post the timeline for what happens next, i.e., the legislative process, the constitutional framework, etc.

Comments and opinions will be sparse (I'll leave that for the other blogs out there), since I find it more important to stick to facts and solid information.

-duraid

1 Comments:

Blogger mewmewmew said...

>I shouldn't dwell too much on the INC, which would undoubtedly overshadow the other parties which have grown out of grass-roots movememnts and have been around for decades. The Da'wa party, for example, lost many of its leaders under Saddam's rule.



ford parts car
life wiki

5:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home